Please see the attached Day Service Support Worker Job Description for further details.
Hours of Work
- As a Day Service Support Worker (Casual Relief) your working hours will be based on the Monday to Friday Day service requirements and your own availability, which we expect you will have on a regular basis. Occasional relief work in our Residential service may also be involved.
- QQ1 Level 5 in relevant field
- QQI Level 7 Degree in Social Care or a degree in a related discipline is desirable
- Ideally a minimum of 6 months experience in a Day service setting, with knowledge of HSE ‘New Directions’
- Experience providing Individuals with positive behaviour supports
- Ability to demonstrate the skills required to work with Individuals who have combined vision and hearing loss
- A full, clean driving license would be of benefit
How to apply
To apply for any of our current vacancies please submit your CV and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below: