Social Care Vacancies
Why work at the Anne Sullivan Centre?
We are a specialized and unique service that supports people who are deafblind:
- 1:1 Staffing allows for highly individualised person-centred support.
- Residential, day and community based services.
- Full time, part time, waking night and relief contracts available.
- Diverse staff, roles and experience.
- Full multidisciplinary team.
We follow the dreams of those we support:
In the past year the people we support have:
- Had the courage to take their first flight alone.
- Participated in the Women’s Mini Marathon
- Holidayed abroad in Wales, Edinburgh and London
- Taken a helicopter ride over Dublin.
- Started their own garden.
We invest in our staff’s ongoing professional development.
This year we have provided staff with training in:
- Irish Sign Language
- Alternative and Augmented Communication systems
- Management of Actual and Potential Aggression (MAPA)
- Safe Administration of medication
- Assisted Decision Making
- Working with families.
With the support of our external CPD programme staff have achieved:
- An MSc. in Communication and Deafblindness through the University of Groningen in the Netherlands.
- Practice Certificates in MultiElement Behaviour Support through the Callan Institute.
- Level 7 Qualification in Multisensory Impairment through the University of Birmingham
- CPD Certificates including Relational Trauma; Understanding Self Harm and Augmented Communication among others.
Other benefits include:
- HIQA registered
- A generous pension company double staff contribution.
- Paid training days.
- 20 days certified sick pay
- Person and family friendly organisation.
- A culture of openness and collaboration
We currently have vacancies for the following positions:
We do not currently have any vacancies.
The Anne Sullivan Centre is an Equal Opportunities Employer.